This is an interesting and demanding position that requires working as a member of our busy reception team. We are looking for someone with initiative, who is flexible, adaptable and able to cope with a busy workload. You will be a quick thinker who can deal with multiple queries on a daily basis and have the ability to problem solve. You will enjoy the responsibility of managing clinicians, prioritising your work and have excellent communication skills as well as demonstrating a caring attitude when dealing with patients on the telephone or in person.
There is a considerable amount of computer work so good keyboard skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.Training will be given on our clinical computer system.
Previous experience would be an advantage but initial training would be given to the successful applicant.
* Experience of working in an office/PA role would be desirable but not essential.
* Medical background preferable but not essential
* GCSE English Language and Maths at C grade or equivalent
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
* Reliable, motivated, ability to work within a team and under pressure, good interpersonal skills
The surgery is open from 7.30am – 6.30pm Monday-Friday. This post offers 37.5 hours per week as part of a weekly rota.
Full job description and person specification please click here.
Please apply with covering letter and CV to Susie Wheaton. For an informal discussion and to find out more please contact Susie on 01271 314251 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 3rd February 2020